Your privacy is important to us. It is Delheim Wine Estate’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.delheim.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What information we collect for online orders:
- Name and Surname.
- Company Name (Optional)
- Full shipping address, which includes street address, town, province and zip code.
- Contact information, which includes cellphone number and email address.
How will we use the information we gather:
- Customers who opt-in for marketing purposes will be subject to receive emails, phone calls and targeted emails (based on purchase history) from Delheim Wines.
- Internal record keeping.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of products by third party couriers.
- We may use information to make changes to our products.
Delheim Wines will ensure that all information provided by clients are kept safe from unauthorized access. To ensure that all information is kept securely, Delheim Wines have instituted the necessary safeguarding procedures in its IT team and authorized personnel.
In the case of any possible data breach we will inform you as soon as possible. We will also inform the relevant parties as is required by the POPI act.
We will only keep information for as long as necessary and you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to remove your personal information.
Your Data Subject rights:
- Allow data subjects to object to processing and/or withdraw consent at any time. This includes requesting to “opt-out” out of any marketing collateral. Please email email@example.com for your request.
- Stop processing data after an objection or withdrawal of consent.
- We will only collect data directly from the data subject.
- Demand to see a full report of information (of data subject) held by Delheim Wines (Pty) Ltd
- Request rectification of data by Delheim Wines (Pty) Ltd.
- Lodge a complaint if the Data subject does not feel that we are enforcing the POPI Act. Please email the regulator at complaints.IR@justice.gov.za
Updated on 29 June 2021.