Welcome to Delheims blog. A day by day account of life on Delheim.
- MTB Grape Taste 6km Fun Ride with Victor Sperling
- Winemaker’s Table in the Cellar – Every Friday during Harvest
- Kick start the cupid magic at Delheim on Valentine’s Day
Delheim’s Garden Restaurant offers the perfect romantic hideaway to woo your loved one on Valentine’s Day and kick starts the cupid magic with a delicious breakfast indulgence.
For just R75 per person, you and your partner can whisper sweet nothings over a delicious baguette with scrambled egg, cream cheese, salmon and rocket, paired with a glass ... Read More
- Awards 2013 in Review We are proud of what we have achieved in 2013 – here is an overview of the main awards.
- Have your cake and pair it at Delheim Forget cheese and chocolate…Delheim now whips up a decadent Cupcake & Wine Pairing for an impromptu party in the mouth, whilst discovering an array of estate wines on offer.
- In with the new at Delheim 2013 has been an exciting year with lots of changes – we have revamped the packaging of our middle range, reorganised our wine ranges, and our winemaker Reg Holder has released some of his maiden vintages.
- Delheim hauls out the barrels for Start of Harvest Celebration 2014 Delheim Wine Estate, on the slopes of the Simonsberg, will stomp in the 2014 harvest in high spirits, when it hauls out the barrels for our ever-popular Start of Harvest Celebration on the weekend of 25 & 26 January 2014.
- Winner – KLINK Heritage Award for Welcoming Cellar Door Experience For the second consecutive year, Delheim has won the KLINK Heritage Award for Welcoming Cellar Door Experience.
- Revive yourself at Delheim Garden Restaurant Come and unwind at Delheim’s restaurant, set in tranquil gardens, where traditional German and South African inspired cuisine matched with award-winning estate wines is guaranteed to revive you.
Lunch at Delheim is a relaxed affair lazing the afternoon away over a cheese platter or traditional German and South African fare on the garden terraces with spectacular views ... Read More
- From Milk to Maceration Heinrich Adams-Witbooi has joined our tasting room team as Senior Wine Advisor. Having initially been in the dairy industry, he had not been interested in wine until he met his wife, Allison Samantha Adams, in 2010. Allison, former winemaker at Thandi and Kumkani, ignited his passion and he soon switched careers.
Click on the category to view
a list of all posts on the topic.
This entry was posted in GENERAL INFORMATION
. Bookmark the permalink