- Für usere Deutschen Gäste Das Weingut Delheim befindet sich an den Hängen des Simonsberges im Weinbaubereich Stellenbosch, Südafrika. Es ist im Besitz der Sperling-Familie und produziert ein grosses Sortiment an international beachteten Weinen. Delheim ist „WORTH THE JOURNEY“, also eine Reise Wert. Warum, erfahren Sie hier. Wir haben für Sie unsere Geschichte und die wichtigsten Informationen übersetzt.
- Unwind at Delheim Garden Restaurant Come and unwind at Delheim's restaurant, set in tranquil gardens, where traditional German and South African inspired cuisine matched with award-winning estate wines is guaranteed to revive you.
Lunch at Delheim is a relaxed affair lazing the afternoon away over a cheese platter or traditional German and South African fare on the garden terraces with spectacular views ... Read More
- Delheim swirls up Cheese Fondue & Jazz Sundays The historic Delheim Estate outside Stellenbosch wards off the winter blues with their popular Cheese Fondue & Jazz indulgences, every Sunday lunch until 30 August.
Their cosy ‘downstairs’ tasting cellar – snug with low ceilings and rustic, candlelit tables – sets the scene for families and friends to huddle around fondue pots and ease into a ... Read More
- Delheim unearths forest fare during Wild Mushroom Weekends The legendary Delheim Wine Estate is offering avid foragers two ex-cep-tional weekends of wild mushroom hunts in its private forest, for enthusiasts to unearth theses elusive, seasonal delicacies and revel in fungi spotting excitement on 30 & 31 May and 3 & 4 July.
These foraging excursions are led by Delheim’s Nora Sperling-Thiel and Gary Goldman, ... Read More
- Delheim Edelspatz strikes a sweet 5 star rating in Platter Delheim scooped a 5 star rating for our eminent Edelspatz Noble Late Harvest 2013 in the 2015 Platter’s South African Wine Guide.
Showing remarkable consistency as one of the country’s finest dessert wines, the Delheim Edelspatz 2013 follows in the golden footsteps of its predecessor, the 2012 vintage, which also earned the highest honour of five stars ... Read More
- Harvest Forecast 2015
The 2014/15 growing season was preceded by a mild winter with sufficient rain to fill the soil reservoirs for the coming season. Spring temperatures were higher than the norm, which coaxed the vines into a slightly earlier bloom. The higher temperatures coupled with below average summer rains had a positive impact on vine health. The ... Read More