- Für usere Deutschen Gäste Das Weingut Delheim befindet sich an den Hängen des Simonsberges im Weinbaubereich Stellenbosch, Südafrika. Es ist im Besitz der Sperling-Familie und produziert ein grosses Sortiment an international beachteten Weinen. Delheim ist „WORTH THE JOURNEY“, also eine Reise Wert. Warum, erfahren Sie hier. Wir haben für Sie unsere Geschichte und die wichtigsten Informationen übersetzt.
- MTB & Trail Running at Delheim in the Simonsberg Conservancy
Mountain biking, trail running, delicious wines, traditional farm fare and Boland hospitality are all on the menu for outdoor enthusiasts over the weekend of 22 and 23 November 2014 when Delheim opens its vineyards and mountainous areas in one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world, with panoramic views stretching clear across to ... Read More
- Unwind at Delheim Garden Restaurant Come and unwind at Delheim's restaurant, set in tranquil gardens, where traditional German and South African inspired cuisine matched with award-winning estate wines is guaranteed to revive you.
Lunch at Delheim is a relaxed affair lazing the afternoon away over a cheese platter or traditional German and South African fare on the garden terraces with spectacular views ... Read More
- Delheim stomps, rattles and rolls with Start of Harvest Celebration Barrels of fun, family time to kick-start the 2015 harvest
31 January and 1 February 2015
No summer in Stellenbosch would be complete without a fun-filled harvest celebration. So get a good dose of Winelands entertainment early in the New Year and head out to Delheim Estate, one of the first wine estates to roll out ... Read More
- Klink Awards 2015 - Vote for Delheim and Win! Delheim's Garden Restaurant has been nominated for a Klink Award in the "Comfort Zone" category.
This award goes to the best casual dining venue in the Cape Winelands.
The best venue combines quality fare, setting and service without all the frills of silver service, that sources local, artisanal farm produce and showcases good food and wine in ... Read More